A new version of crystal growth simulation software CGSim has been released. New options available in CGSim 20.1 are as follows:
- Settings of chemical model of GaN growth from solution are extended.
- New standard example of Ga2O3 growth is added.
- Stability of the solver and the solver GUI is improved; diagnostic solver messages are improved.
- Minor bugs of the solver itself and the solver GUI are fixed.
- Arbitrary configuration of EM coils can be specified and simulated.
- Settings related to Marangoni effect are enhanced.
- Solver stability is improved.
- Minor imperfections are fixed.